- Extension arm with four self-locking ratchet joints.
- Installs in Seconds, no tools required.
- Soft clog-free nipples.
- Wide track spread.
Go ahead, admit it….
- You want shoulder wide coverage.
- You want multiple positions.
- You want soft, clog-free spray nipples.
- You want shower satisfaction.
ThunderHead has leading edge flow design. It delivers the spray you need to soothe those aching joints and muscles. And the swiveling arm pivots effortlessly on four planes.
With over 100,000 units sold since the Thunderhead was introduced in 2005, ThunderHead has proven its appeal and proven its reliability.
We make the best showerhead out there…period.
After 15 years in the showerhead business, we have evolved into shower experts and decided to build a truly leading-edge showerhead. Several years and many prototypes later …
We are proud to introduce the ThunderHead with its revolutionary extension arm. This is a high tech shower head with unique features. And it gives you a high-tech product, at a reasonable price. Now that’s outstanding value.
Side angle for
Down for the kids
Fold away up for
Fold away down for
A Revolutionary ThunderHead
Old-fashioned shower sprayers were meant for gravity-fed systems and the flow typically droops down. But ThunderHead offers a straight spray, offering up the best shower experience.
ThunderHead is the perfect shower for low water pressure and delivers a great spray that maximizes your water pressure.
That’s because it has an ultra thin chamber inside the head, driving the water and providing a strong straight spray without any drooping. Have an awesome shower, even when water pressure is low!
Is ThunderHead the strongest product in its class? Judge for yourself.
Water sprays evenly from each of the ThunderHead’s 90 spray jets – so there are no annoying gaping holes, like you find in so many showerheads that spray only around the perimeter. ThunderHead delivers full body coverage, delivering an evenly distributed spray, and powerful water coverage.
Do you live in a hard water area? Are you tired of throwing out showerheads because of scale buildup that you can’t get rid of? Looking for a shower nozzle that can easily be cleaned of scale?
We have the solution. The ThunderHead has 90 spray jets on its face that are large, soft, and hollow, similar to a baby bottle. These jets are easily squeezed to break up hard water scale and flush it out.
No other showerhead is made this way. Simply pass your hand over the showerhead face to dislodge sediment. No need to detach the whole unit to soak it in a de-scaler overnight.
It is easily cleaned without resorting to the use of harmful, smelly chemicals. Caustic products destroy the finish and the components of showerheads, and there is no need to use them with the ThunderHead.
Compare showerhead features. You’ll see why we think ThunderHead is the best showerhead on the market.
One of the pivotal features of the ThunderHead is the locking acrobatic extension arm, which has four joints rotating on two different planes.
Shower arms with metal elbows move only up and down and need to be locked manually. Older individuals, or anyone with joint or movement problems, have trouble changing the position of most traditional showerheads because of wing nuts that have to be manipulated manually. The ThunderHead’s acrobatic extension arm, with four ratcheting joints, moves on both the vertical and horizontal planes allowing for an easy adjustment in the positioning of the ThunderHead.
The popular hose type shower arm also has limited flexibility because hoses just can’t bend very much.
But the ThunderHead is a multiple position showerhead with high flexibility. That’s because of its acrobatic arm that can be rotated from one position to another — with ratchet joints that lock firmly into position. It’s the no-wrench showerhead.
A kid’s shower like no other.
ThunderHead is the perfect shower for children because you can rotate the arm down to a lower height and tilt the head.
Great showerhead for kids!
It can even become a fold-away showerhead by simply folding it back upon itself when the conventional position is desired – how’s that for acrobatic!
The arm actually moves the same way as the arm on the space shuttle, i.e. on two planes, horizontal and vertical.
No tools showerhead installation
When installing showerheads, you normally need tools – but not with the ThunderHead. We made the coupling so it fits into the palm of the hand. Just firmly grip the coupling, rotate and twist it on.
No tools required! Easy installation.
Because it has to look great in your home, we gave ThunderHead an innovative leading edge design. Although it’s an oversize showerhead it has a soft and pleasing shape.
So here’s what we give you:
- No more clogged showerheads.
- The acrobatic arm provides a multiple position showerhead.
- Durable showerhead.
- Great shower for kids. Lower it to the correct height and lock it in easily without tools.
- Awesome full coverage spray.
- Easy cleaning with no chemicals.
- A beautiful high-tech design.
- Innovative showerhead.
- At $89.95 ThunderHead gives you an awesome shower at a reasonable price.
Most showerheads spray only around the perimeter. You know what we’re talking about – that annoying gaping hole in the middle of water-saving showerheads.
ThunderHead has 90 spray jets and a nine-inch wide coverage. No more playing dodge ball around the shower stall, trying to get wet!
No need to play “Wheel Of Fortune”, spinning the shower dial around from one gimmicky massage setting to another, but never finding a decent spray. ThunderHead has one awesome spray – we don’t need multiple settings!
Why ThunderHead is smarter:
- Awesome spray. The ThunderHead’s awesome spray comes from the pressure chamber inside the head that drives the spray the jets straight out with no annoying drooping that is so common to large “metal can” showerheads. The spray is even strong with low water pressure.
- Clean it in Seconds. The ThunderHead can be cleaned completely (and easily) of hard-water scale in seconds by squeezing the 90 flexible rubber jets. The spray jets are large, soft, and hollow, similar to a baby bottle. No other showerhead is made this way. Simply pass your hand over the face to dislodge sediment. No need to detach the whole showerhead to soak it in a de-scaler overnight. Many popular brand-name showerheads can clog up with hard water scale and become inoperative in as little as a few months. This is common to both metal and rigid plastic spray jets, and that’s why we made our spray jets soft and pliable. Clogging showerheads are a thing of the past with ThunderHead.
- The Acrobatic Extension Arm. This extension arm is truly revolutionary. It swivels in the same way as the space shuttle arm in that it moves on both the vertical and horizontal plane. Four spring-loaded ratchet joints, allow for multiple self-locking positions. No other extension arm can be set in so many positions. Shower arms with metal elbows, move only up and down, and need to be locked manually. The popular hose type arm also has limited flexibility because hoses just can’t bend very much. But ThunderHead is smarter. Our acrobatic arm can be rotated from one position to another – with ratchet joints that lock firmly into position. For your kids, just rotate the arm down and tilt the head. It can even be folded back upon itself when the conventional position is desired – how’s that for acrobatic!
- No-tools, easy installation. When installing showerheads, you normally need tools – but we made the coupling to fit into the palm of your hand. Simply grip, rotate and twist it on directly to the shower pipe.
- Sleek, high-tech design fits all decors. Of course, function is all-important, but let’s not forget fashion. Because it has to look great in your home, we gave ThunderHead a soft and pleasing shape.
- Outstanding value. At $89.95 ThunderHead gives you a high-tech product at a reasonable price.